The ACG 2020 ePoster Hall is Now Open!
ACG is excited to bring the nearly 3,000 accepted scientific poster abstracts to attendees via an online site this year. All attendees of ACG 2020 can browse the virtual ePoster Hall and view high-quality digital versions of print posters, many of which include audio recordings by the presenters. The ePoster Hall site is open and will remain available for at least one year following ACG 2020.
Highlights of the ePoster Hall:
- Many ePosters have audio accompaniments recorded by the authors.
- Easily search by author name, affiliation, category, poster title, or keyword.
- Visit the Poster Wall section to view all of the digital ePosters.
- Ask a question or send a message directly to ePoster authors who have chosen to share an email address.
- Read both the full abstracts and the ePosters based on the abstracts.
- Over 200 awards have been designated – Named, Category, and Presidential Poster Award recipients have a blue ribbon, Outstanding Poster Presenter recipients have a red ribbon, and posters identified as Newsworthy have a gold ribbon.