Your ACG, Your Way
Everything You Need to Know to
Make the Most of Virtual ACG 2020!
Navigating the Virtual Platform
We're excited to bring the 2020 Annual Scientific Meeting and Postgraduate Course to you in this new virtual format. To get the most out of your virtual experience, we created this video which explains how to create your custom schedule, how to update your profile in the Community and so much more. Take a few minutes to watch the video so that you don't miss out on anything!
If you are experiencing technical difficulties accessing the virtual meeting platform or viewing the videos on the platform, we recommend you use the most up to date version of Google Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft Edge as your browser when accessing and viewing videos on the Virtual ACG 2020 Platform. Internet Explorer and Safari do not support the platform as well as Chrome, Firefox and Edge do, and you may experience difficulties when using those browsers.
If you are still unable to log in to the virtual meeting platform, please contact the ACG office at 301-263-9000 or at email@example.com. From October 26 - 28, 2020, we will have extended office hours as follows:
October 26: 9:00 am – 9:30 pm Eastern
October 27: 9:00 am – 9:45 pm Eastern
October 28: 9:00 am – 9:00 pm Eastern
If you are still unable to view the videos on the platform after changing browsers, please click on the Live Chat icon in the bottom right corner of virtual meeting platform for assistance. Live Chat is available on the following days at these times:
October 26: 1:00 pm – 9:30 pm Eastern
October 27: 1:00 pm – 9:45 pm Eastern
October 28: 1:00 pm – 9:15 pm Eastern
The rich array of educational content for Virtual ACG 2020 will be available on-demand approximately two weeks before the meeting and will remain available until January 31, 2021. You will have access to on-demand sessions based on the courses for which you register. We encourage attendees to watch the full-length on-demand presentations recordings prior to the live-streaming Q&A sessions. You will find the on-demand sessions on the virtual meeting platform by doing the following:
- From the Main Lobby, click on the blue Sessions button.
- Then click the On Demand tab.
- If you would like to narrow the list, you can click on the blue Filter button in the upper right corner of the page, click on Session Type and select the course you would like to view.
- NOTE: The sessions appear in alphabetical order. So, for the Annual Scientific Meeting, the 74 Oral Abstract Presentations appear first and the Symposium sessions are at the end of the list. To further narrow the results on the page, we recommend that you search by keyword, topic or speaker name.
- If you would like to create a custom schedule, you can click the Add to Schedule for any of the sessions and they will appear on the My Schedule page which you can access in the left bar.
- When you click on a session title, you will see the video on the right side of the screen and under the Documents section of the page, you will see a PDF of the presentation slides.
For a list of on-demand sessions, please click the course links below:
- What's New in GI Pharmacology Course On-Demand: Click Here
- GI Pathology and Imaging Course On-Demand: Click Here
- Practice Management Summit at ACG: Something for Everyone On-Demand: Click Here
- Postgraduate Course On-Demand: Click Here
- Postgraduate Course - Bouns Sessions On-Demand: Click Here
- Annual Scientific Meeting On-Demand: Click Here
- Annual Scientific Meeting - Bonus Sessions On-Demand: Click Here
Live-Stream Interactive Sessions with Expert Q & A
To bring this on-demand content to life, from October 23 – 28, we have scheduled live-streaming sessions with clinical pearls and key take-aways by expert faculty to distill the lessons learned from each session. Participants will have the opportunity to submit typed questions for the faculty during these sessions. You will have access to live-streaming sessions based on the courses for which you register. These live-streaming sessions will be recorded and will be available on-demand within one week of their broadcast date to view at your convenience. You will find the live sessions on the virtual meeting platform by doing the following:
- From the Main Lobby, click on the blue Sessions button.
- Then click the tab for the particular day: Mon, Oct 26 or Tues Oct 27 or Wed Oct 28
- NOTE: The sessions appear in chronological order. To further narrow the results on the page, we recommend that you search by keyword, topic or speaker name.
- To access the live session, click the Add to Schedule icon. You will then see Join Online under the word Location. Click Join Online and a Zoom window will open asking you to enter your email address and name.
- Presentation handouts can be found with the full on-demand recording for each session under the Documents section. (See the FAQ: How can I access the on-demand content)
For a list of live-streaming sessions, please click the course links below:
- What's New in GI Pharmacology Course, Friday, October 23rd: Click Here
- GI Pathology and Imaging Course, Friday, October 23rd: Click Here
- Practice Management Summit at ACG: Something for Everyone, Friday, October 23rd: Click Here
- ASGE Endoscopy Course, Friday, October 23rd: Click Here
- Postgraduate Course, Saturday, October 24th: Click Here
- Postgraduate Course, Sunday, October 25th: Click Here
- Annual Scientific Meeting, Monday, October 26th: Click Here
- Annual Scientific Meeting, Tuesday, October 27th: Click Here
- Annual Scientific Meeting, Wednesday, October 28th: Click Here
Open Access Live-Streaming Events
Virtual ACG 2020 offers special events aimed at strengthening your pride in the College and in the GI community at this time. Join your colleagues for significant community experiences such as the ACG Leadership Awards, SCOPY Awards celebration, and GI Jeopardy – ACG’s favorite quiz show! A schedule shift for 2020 creates evening “prime time” sessions to maximize participation in such signature sessions such as the President’s Address, a special Emily Couric Memorial Lecture delivered by her sister Katie Couric, and a live ACG Town Hall addressing Healthy Equity. Open access sessions are taking place each day between October 23 - 28. Check the daily schedule for specific days and times for each event.
Create a Custom Schedule
Using the virtual platform’s “Sessions” feature, search by course, topic, speaker, keyword and more to find both live-stream and on-demand sessions. Select All Days for both live-stream and on demand content, or search a particular day for live-stream only or On Demand for pre-recorded content only. Once you find what you are looking for, click “Add to Schedule” to create your personal schedule for ACG 2020.
Digital ePoster Hall
ACG is excited to announce the inclusion of ePosters to this year’s program, where poster authors will share their research and interesting clinical cases electronically. Attendees can easily browse nearly 3,000 high-quality digital posters, listen to recorded audio of presenters explaining their findings, zoom in on poster details, take notes directly on the files, and download the posters in PDF format (when permitted by the presenter). To foster engagement with investigators and discussion of their findings, participants will be able to submit questions directly to poster authors. ACG 2020 attendees will have access to the ePoster Hall both during and after the meeting, allowing the education to continue well beyond the meeting dates!
Virtual Exhibit Hall
Visit the ACG 2020 Virtual Exhibit Hall on the ACG virtual meeting platform. Over 70 booths will be available for you to explore from October 23, 2020 – January 31, 2021. Companies will be available to meet with you live from October 23 – 28 to answer any questions you have about their products. Many companies will be raffling off prizes, so be sure to check out the raffle page and visit participating exhibitors to enter drawings! As always, your support of the ACG exhibitors is vital as it allows the ACG to keep offering the Annual Scientific Meeting FREE for members. We would especially like to thank our top 2020 meeting sponsors: