Your ACG, Your Way
Everything You Need to Know to
Make the Most of Virtual ACG 2020!
Learn on Your Own Time, On Your Own Terms
The rich array of educational content for Virtual ACG 2020 will be available on-demand approximately two weeks before the meeting and will remain available until January 31, 2021. You will have access to on-demand sessions based on the courses for which you register. We encourage attendees to watch the full-length on-demand presentations recordings prior to the live-streaming Q&A sessions. For a list of on-demand sessions, please click the course links below:
- What's New in GI Pharmacology Course On-Demand: Click Here
- GI Pathology and Imaging Course On-Demand: Click Here
- Practice Management Summit at ACG: Something for Everyone On-Demand: Click Here
- Postgraduate Course On-Demand: Click Here
- Postgraduate Course - Bouns Sessions On-Demand: Click Here
- Annual Scientific Meeting On-Demand: Click Here
- Annual Scientific Meeting - Bonus Sessions On-Demand: Click Here
Live-Stream Interactive Sessions with Expert Q & A
To bring this on-demand content to life, from October 23 – 28, we have scheduled live-streaming sessions with clinical pearls and key take-aways by expert faculty to distill the lessons learned from each session. Participants will have the opportunity to submit typed questions for the faculty during these sessions. You will have access to live-streaming sessions based on the courses for which you register. These live-streaming sessions will be recorded and will be available on-demand within one week of their broadcast date to view at your convenience. For a list of live-streaming sessions, please click the course links below:
- What's New in GI Pharmacology Course, Friday, October 23rd: Click Here
- GI Pathology and Imaging Course, Friday, October 23rd: Click Here
- Practice Management Summit at ACG: Something for Everyone, Friday, October 23rd: Click Here
- ASGE Endoscopy Course, Friday, October 23rd: Click Here
- Postgraduate Course, Saturday, October 24th: Click Here
- Postgraduate Course, Sunday, October 25th: Click Here
- Annual Scientific Meeting, Monday, October 26th: Click Here
- Annual Scientific Meeting, Tuesday, October 27th: Click Here
- Annual Scientific Meeting, Wednesday, October 28th: Click Here
Open Access Live-Streaming Events
Virtual ACG 2020 offers special events aimed at strengthening your pride in the College and in the GI community at this time. Join your colleagues for significant community experiences such as the ACG Leadership Awards, SCOPY Awards celebration, and GI Jeopardy – ACG’s favorite quiz show! A schedule shift for 2020 creates evening “prime time” sessions to maximize participation in such signature sessions such as the President’s Address, a special Emily Couric Memorial Lecture delivered by her sister Katie Couric, and a live ACG Town Hall addressing Healthy Equity. Open access sessions are taking place each day between October 23 - 28. Check the daily schedule for specific days and times for each event.
Create a Custom Schedule
Using the virtual platform’s “Sessions” feature, search by course, topic, speaker, keyword and more to find both live-stream and on-demand sessions. Select All Days for both live-stream and on demand content, or search a particular day for live-stream only or On Demand for pre-recorded content only. Once you find what you are looking for, click “Add to Schedule” to create your personal schedule for ACG 2020.
Digital ePoster Hall
ACG is excited to announce the inclusion of ePosters to this year’s program, where poster authors will share their research and interesting clinical cases electronically. Attendees can easily browse nearly 3,000 high-quality digital posters, listen to recorded audio of presenters explaining their findings, zoom in on poster details, take notes directly on the files, and download the posters in PDF format (when permitted by the presenter). To foster engagement with investigators and discussion of their findings, participants will be able to submit questions directly to poster authors. ACG 2020 attendees will have access to the ePoster Hall both during and after the meeting, allowing the education to continue well beyond the meeting dates!
Virtual Exhibit Hall
Visit the ACG 2020 Virtual Exhibit Hall on the ACG virtual meeting platform. Over 70 booths will be available for you to explore from October 23, 2020 – January 31, 2021. Companies will be available to meet with you live from October 23 – 28 to answer any questions you have about their products. Many companies will be raffling off prizes, so be sure to check out the raffle page and visit participating exhibitors to enter drawings! As always, your support of the ACG exhibitors is vital as it allows the ACG to keep offering the Annual Scientific Meeting FREE for members. We would especially like to thank our top 2020 meeting sponsors: